The Bestworkout.online offers Corporate Yoga Classes a well-researched and extensive teacher training course. It meets and exceeds the international standards of 100 hours Yoga teacher training. It provides all the essential knowledge and skills required to teach yoga with confidence. It provides proper understanding of Yoga culture, yoga asanas, Yogic Breathing, yogic philosophy, and anatomy physiology of Yoga practices. This course provides specific learning, correction and modification techniques which will helps to teach students from different experience levels. Mainly topics in this category include teaching ethics of yoga practices.
100 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Syllabus in India
- Techniques, Training and practice- asanas, pranayamas, kriyas, chanting, mantra, meditation and other traditional yoga
- Teaching methodology- teaching styles, qualities of a teacher
- Anatomy and Physiology- body systems/ organs, chakras, nadis
- Yoga Philosophy, lifestyle and ethics for yoga teachers- Yoga Sutras, Bhagvad Gita, Hatha Yoga Pradipika,
- Teaching practice & theory
Yoga Teacher Training Eligibility
- Any Indian or foreigner who has interest in learning ancient traditional yoga and its applied science, with the ability to follow the instructions and lectures in English.
- The applicant’s age should be between 18 to 60 years age at the time of admission.
- The applicant should be in a good physical condition because we have a very busy schedule with at least 7 to 9 hours daily.